||The church is situated on a high hill.
Thanks to its location and quite impressive size, it dominated in
the surrounding space. The given church was built of wood till 1777
but then the Board of Trustees decided to build a new one of bricks
as the old church had become too ramshackle. To build the new church
every worker of the local works donated one kopeck out of one ruble
of his wage. In the travel notes of the expedition under the guidance
of Dmitry Mendleev in 1899 we can find a reference to a stone church,
built with the help of the donated funds, which is picturesquely
situated at the top of the rock. Its brickwork and outer decor are
so neat that the building if the Nikolskaya Church can be called
a 'poem made of bricks".
Address: Kaga Settlement, Beloretzkiy Region, Bashkortostan.