||On the hill at Idyash riverbank among
the ruins of an old park there stand a palace and a mosque built
in the nineteenth century. This country-seat belonged to the descendants
of Kutlumukhamet Tavlekeev, a landowner from Orenburg, who was a
murza. He served as an Interpreter for Peter the Great during the
Turkish campaign in 1711 and the Persian one in 1722. He also was
a leader assistant of the Orenbyrg Expedition in1734. Both the palace
and the mosque are built of red brick in classical style with the
elements oriental stylistics. Currently they are under reconstruction.
In the future it is planned to open a Moslem school in the palace.
Address: Klimovo Village, Buzdyaksky Regiom, Bashkortostan
Tel.: (273) 2-15-79 (Regional Administration for Cultural Affairs)
Working hours: Excursions are arranged in compliance with advance reservations.